at school... smiling while crying...

this is the third week i'm doing my practicum at sekolah kebangsaan bukit hijau...
really fun... it teach me a lot to prepare myself in becoming a great teacher...
i hope i can be....

last Thursday, i had been observed by my lecturer.. 
but it not so creep because i'm doing pair teaching..
i had my partner with me all the time... 
we help each other during the process...
it quit relieve..... :)

but i can't keep lying to myself...
i keep smiling and laughing in front them...
but i'm crying all along...
i don't know how long i have to keep being like this..

i'm trying to be more stronger than i can be..
but our memories keep chasing me..
even when i close my eyes...
why i have to be this kind of girls..
why i can't hate a guy that ruin my life... my trust... my love....

but i know..
only i can find the answer...
even i have to wonder around the world...
no one can help me to find my way...
it has to be me...
i will try more harder than i used to do...
insyaAllah....

keep smiling and facing the truth...
that the only way i can stand by my one self in this cruel world....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

any suggestion????

sapo make lado, dio la hok sero pedah.....