yours....mine...

how i want to kill him from my heart??
he was the most perfect guy i ever meet...
the most sweet and adorable man...

i love what he likes...
until now...
everything i do.. i have.. make me remind of him... 
sometime it almost make me go out of my mind..

i love to eat what he use to eat with me...
i love to spend time where we used to go..
i love the songs which he used to sing...
why???

sometime i laugh by myself when i remember our moment...
why i have to love him with all my heart...
even after what he did...
is this my true first love?
emm....

i really miss him with all my heart...
i admit i still in love with him..
i really need to kill him from my heart...
if he can forget me just like that.. why can't i??



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sapo make lado, dio la hok sero pedah.....

any suggestion????