close to the end of my first practicum....

12 april 2012..
just a date rite....
but why i remember that date..
i'm not going to celebrate anything special..
emmm...
oh ya...
i do know something about that date..
it will be my last day of my first practicum!!!!!

i don't know what my feeling truly are...
am i sad...
or...
am i happy...
should i feel happy???
or should i feel like i lost something precious???
emm....

i have really great students with me..
they really adorable.....
they not so hard to be control...
i'm happy because they accept me as their teacher..

it has been quite great one month for me...
it has help me a lot to overcome my sadness due to that case...
i'm really enjoy my moment as a teacher rite now...
thanks 4 Cemerlang and 5 Cemerlang at
SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN BUKIT HIJAU,
MUKIN DERANG,
POKOK SENA,
KEDAH DARUL AMAN...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

any suggestion????

sapo make lado, dio la hok sero pedah.....